Anglican Network in Canada

Home  Christianity  Find a church  Donate  Contact us  ARDFC  Log-in  Blog

  About ANiC

  Who we are
  Theological stand
  Our priorities
  ANiC parishes
  Leadership & Staff
  Synods & Governance
  Financial management
  Our Province
  About Anglicanism
  Our genesis
  Our position on …
  Job opportunities




  Clergy resources

  Parish resources

  Other resources



  Ministry Growth Partners

Ministry Growth PartnersPartnering in the Gospel – We would love to have you join our ministry as a Growth Partner.

Why we need you – ANiC is both too big… and too small... and too ambitious.

Too big geographically – The enormous size of our diocese presents challenges with providing episcopal care and support to our churches spread across 4 ½ time zones.

Too small numerically – At the same time, our membership isn't quite large enough to support the ministry demanded by our geographic size.

Too ambitious for the Gospel – We aren't content with the status quo. We want to reach North America with the transforming love of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to build Biblically faithful, Gospel Sharing, Anglican churches across our diocese. Seeing men, women and children come to Christ; growing the Church, and providing episcopal care to clergy & parishes.

Growing our ministry – Close to 75% of ANiC's budget is funded by the faithful tithing of our parishes. This covers the parts of our budget that focus on maintain the ministry of our diocese. But the remaining 25% of our annual budget – depends on individuals and churches partnering with us in growing the ministry.

The portions of the diocesan budget focused on growing our ministry – our suffragan bishops and our diocesan ministry priorities – are vital to our mission. We are not content with the status quo. But we do need additional partners to come along side us to help us grow.

Will you be an ANiC Ministry Growth Partner?
You choose the level of commitment you are comfortable with. But knowing you are walking with us will so encourage us in the mission we believe God has given us.

For more information, check out our current budget and read stories of how God is at work in our diocese and in our church.

 Ministry Growth Partners



Anglican Network in Canada | Box 1013 | Burlington | ON | Canada | L7R 4L8 | Tel.: 1-866-351-2642 | Anglican Network email contact

Registered Canadian Charity Number: 861 091 981 RR 0001